Terry:I thought you skipped my posts? All (as in everyone of you) who thinks as do you on this DO NOT SPEAK FOR GOD! (God says 'Amen Lance)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 15, 2004 12:39
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] President George Bush

Lance Muir wrote:
Judyt:No chuckle here. Good on ya mate. God does have sons and daughters who are Democrat & Greens (even some who make documentaries-note: it was a poorly made documentary but it did show GB for who he is)
Christian Democrat has the same ring as giant shrimp or military intelligence.  Can you say Oxymoron?

That in no way implies that all, or even most Republicans are Christians
Terry