Judyt:No chuckle here. Good on ya mate. God does have sons and daughters who are Democrat & Greens (even some who make documentaries-note: it was a poorly made documentary but it did show GB for who he is)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 15, 2004 10:20
Subject: [TruthTalk] President George Bush

In a message dated 6/15/2004 6:30:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
PS:Sad about the 'Rushmeister' isn't it?

I am one of his biggest fans but you are right  -- it is discouraging to me.  I no longer listen to Amy Grant for the same reason.
John

To me it is one more validation of the truth of God's Word.  Rush Limbaugh carried the conservative banner but he did
mock, make fun of, and deride those on the other side.  When it because public that he was addicted to Oxycontin
what he had sown seemed to come back on him.  I also wondered about his wife since drug addiction and secrecy/
deception go hand in hand it would have spilled over into the rest of his life.  Sad, but my prayer is that he will learn, a
public fall has to be very painful.