Iz:No camera needed. Just 'read me' on TT. Case closed.

Listen, Iz, my dear--why is it that political discussions get you all in a knot while discussions pertaining to the 'faith once delivered to the saints'  leave you with a sense of indifference?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 15, 2004 15:04
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] President George Bush

Listen, Lance, my dear—why is it that every time I make a point you just clam up? What is YOUR POINT???

It seems to me that whenever Liberals are too inarticulate to articulate what, specifically, they don’t like about GWB, they accuse HIM of being “inarticulate”.  And whenever they are unable to intelligently discuss exactly why they disagree with his policies, they call HIM “stupid”.  Why is it that Liberals avoid discussing ISSUES, and instead ATTACK those that they disagree with?  Is this living according to the Law of Love? Izzy

PS You said that you prefer an “immoral JFK to a moral GWB”.  Why IS that???  It seems that the only thing you have mentioned that you disagree with GWB about is the war in Iraq.  Ever hear of the Bay of Pigs?  Ever hear of Vietnam?

PPS  If someone followed YOU around with a camera with the intention of making YOU look stupid/inept/unintelligent, do you think they would have any problem accomplishing their goal???