From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] The Two Trees

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello JudyT:  Thanks for the response.   bear in mind that I am just now thinking this through.

I write as emphatic as many on this forum.   But understand that this is a new thought for me

and I am working it out.   My comments are after yours, below.

John   ---   How is Jenna?????

Thanks for asking John,

I just spoke with our daughter in TX and Jenna is still in the ICU, she has been there since

last Friday. Today they did a CAT scan and found a pocket of bacterial colitis in her bowel,

she also has the pancreatitis (inflamed pacreas) so she can't eat or drink.  She sleeps a lot

- is off the ventilater for now. They are trying to get her body to rest as much as possible

so that it can heal. We are so relieved that we haven't lost her - it has been touch and go

for the past few days - also she is starting to lose her hair.

I want to thank all who have been remembering Jenna in prayer,  judyt