From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
As I read you it is apparent that your own sense of 'right and wrong' is informed by family, society and religious tradition.

jt:  As opposed to what?  TFT, Kruger, Polyani et al.

I do believe that God, Who embodies 'right & wrong' ontologically, does break through to you (us) from time.

jt: God is not metaphysical/ontological.  He is a Spirit which makes Him spiritual and so is Truth (spiritual that is)

As I listen to some of you flag-waving nut cases I cannot help but notice what political bondage you are in. ---

jt: Maybe we should hold the November elections in Toronto Lance so that all you 'enlightened ones' could show us how to do it.

Lance, Why? Scripturally, what basis do you have to disbelieve God can “inform” our conscience between right and wrong? Do you believe there IS a right and wrong? Please don’t ignore my questions as usual, but answer, as I would like to know what you mean. Izzy