In a message dated 8/21/2004 5:48:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John: When baseball season comes on, and I coach kids baseball, I often wear the same hat in exactly the same way every time we have a game.   When I do not or cannot follow this pattern of activity, I feel bad.

jt: Some social or obsessive compulsive thing....

The really fantastic thing about this obsessive complusive thing is that it WORKS.   We win every single time I wear the hat exactly right  --  every time.    Say it with me now  --  "I believe."

Reverend Smithson