Jt:Very, very, very sadly: to demonstrate: 1. I and, perhaps several other participants on TT could have approximated your post in response to the Smithmeister.  2. You along with the rest of us exhibit regularly the difficulty that the Spirit of God has with each in breaking down and through our doctrinal frameworks. 3. You more than most I've known demonstrate uncertainty that 'You are the child God always wanted'. How? you ask. Bragdidoccio, unflappable certainty, barbed criticisms, reliance on words over The Word....God loves you, Judy Taylor, in all of this. Don't fight grace embrace it.
Sent: August 23, 2004 06:45
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Smithson and Kruger

By your statements below Lance, could I safely assume that you do not believe God is able to reveal Himself to us by way of His Written Word because of the power of pre existing bias?  I find this amazing in light of what you posted yesterday. The God who is able to supernaturally deliver and heal this middle eastern man is unable to break through to His people without another interpretative mediator such as Kruger et al?  Amazing.....  jt