Jt:No to the Bill & Jonathan guesses. Yes to the rest though I would not choose words as harsh sounding as the ones you chose.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: August 23, 2004 10:06
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Smithson and Kruger

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:46:31 -0400 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Jt:Thanks for the morning smile. 'Oh that God the gift would give us to see ourselves as others see us'

jt: Robert Burns, Freemason, philosopher, who BTW is referring to a different god.

Lance, Lance, Lance there you go again! Not knowing Scripture you quote poets, theologians and philosophers. As for me (and my house) we will trust the Lord (and his Word).

jt: Amen.. Why settle for seconds - when you have the best you can leave the rest.

Judy, other than the two (unnamed) who had rather harsh words for you (with which I did not agree) no single person has generated more rancour than Judy Taylor. I am aware that that's not the way you see it. We've gone down this road numerous times. You don't much get under my skin anymore as I've come to acknowledge that this is who you are (were & will be). I anticipate no change in your demenour. That's OK sister!

jt: Are the unnamed Jonathan and Bill? You said all that to say??  I'm evil, make people mad and upset, cause ill will amongst the brethren but that you Lance, take the high road?  Am I hearing you?

But what about the false doctrine??  If I ignore it will it go away??