Sent: August 24, 2004 09:23
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Smithson and Kruger

To Lance, from Jesus (and Izzy):

Matt 8:
16   "You will (14) know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?
17   "So (15) every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.
18   "A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.
19   "(16) Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20   "So then, you will know them (17) by their fruits.
21   "(18) Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.