Lance, I think we’ve only skimmed the surface…..Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 11:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Smithson and Kruger

Iz:Better, I think,  to illustrate with what I think on random issues & people:

I've listened to and read with delight: Wm F. Buckley (Rush with an education) & Noam Chomsky...Bill O'Reilly & Al Franken

I believe that the US should not have invaded Iraq but should have come to the aid of Rwanda

I believe that Homosexuality is wrong & forbidden by Scripture while I also believe that the debt of the third world should be forgiven by the West.

Tiny sampling encompassing more than the 'party line'. Confusing isn't it?