My favourite quote from O’Reilly’s “Who’s Looking out for You”:

  "Finally, the war in Iraq proves once again that ideologues can never look
out for you. They are too blinded by the light on the right or the left and
they will never see things for what they really are. If you become an
ideological prisoner, the truth will always elude you because you will never
seek it. Instead, you'll evaluate each issue and problem with an agenda:
trying to prove your ideology is correct.
  The antidote to this is to reject a rigid political philosophy and
discipline yourself to think logically. Gather facts. Facts always look out
for you. And that's a fact."

So often on TruthTalk people get caught up in their ideological prisons
unable to see the truth.  Good stuff.  A great message to all of us, myself
included.

And DaveH I find it hard to see how a country who will not take the best
care of you is a country looking out for you.  Have you read O'Reilly's
book?  Much of it is how the country and the institutions that inhabit it
are not taking care of/looking out for you.  O'Reilly's opinion that America
is the best country in the world is due to two things that he repeatedly
mentions: opportunity and the ability to make money.

Jonathan