God is going to do that.  Unfortunately, considering the culture has fallen and with the church apostasy ripening as foretold we can look forward to major disaster coming our way.  If we study the Biblical pattern, for nations that God blessed, and then turned away we will find that a good crushing brought them to repentance.

Don’t get me wrong; I believe that we should be as active in our communities as possible.  One thing is to restore God’s Law back to its original place in the congregation of believers.  I visit jails and hand out homemade tracts (it is not a big blown out ministry but it is what I can do locally), God will honor our efforts and take note of our busyness.  Trust me, we want God to notice our works in these last days.

What are your suggestions?

Tim