In a message dated 8/31/2004 7:17:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I appreciate your admonishment.  Perhaps I can explain why I asked.  Before I discuss something as diverse as the Law I need to find out whom I am discussing it with.  I need to know what their perspective of Law is.

For instance, my perspective of Law is that the God of Creation is the author of such.  He is unchanging.  His Law is unchanging.

I can see how it would be easy to assume that I was playing the game of answering a question with a question, so again, I appreciate your admonishment.

C. Tim Winkley

And what is the difference between the Old Law and the New Law  --  since God does not change?   That appears to be a problem, to me.

John