In a message dated 8/31/2004 9:23:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes, I consider myself a believer.  Let me be specific.  I was born under the penalty of sin.  In other words my body will die and my desire was to disobey God.  As a result of my yielding to my nature to disobey God, I found myself in bondage.  I was hopelessly addicted to drugs for 19 years.  I cried out to God when I reached the depth of my despair, He answered on His own time (which took about five months).  At such a time He spoke to me and warned me that if I did not repent and return to Him I would soon die and be judged for my sin.  I repented.  I was born again.  The moment I repented, my heart changed from desiring to disobey to wanting to please God as perfectly as I am able with His empowerment.  My heart has remained in this state for the last 12 years.  I have grown faithful and will continue to change until such a time as I leave this flesh.

My anchor is Godâs Word; the Bible.  I find it to be truth.  The Bible substantiates itself.  When I need to understand the Bible, I find the answer in the Bible.  I have studied a read the Bible just about every day since the day I repented and my heart was turned unto the LORD, as I find it to be the answer to the dilemma of changing me into the image that pleases my Father.

To answer your question:

The Ten Commandments, to start with.

C. Tim Winkley

Aka Law Man

Thanks for the reply.   I have asked this question is an earlier post (just a few minutes ago) but what is the difference, in your opinion, between the Old and New Covenants?  Do you observe the Sabboth?

John