On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:17:25 -0400 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Correctamundo Johnmeister!!

In a message dated 9/1/2004 3:41:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

One plan (Incarnation), one covenant (Abrahamic), one 'delivery system' (Grace) (Again I say read the paragraph prior to the 'decalogue") One Saviour (Jesus-God/Man, Incarnate, Israelite, Second Adam)

js: Again, much of what Tim and I are saying is mirrored thinking.   In the end, he comes up with commandment keeping and I do not.   All of the above is true.  And God honored the notion of grace, His notion of grace, even during legal times  (Ps. 51:16,17 and Is 58:9-11)

Correct?
jt: Careful John .. there are lots of voices out there. I don't believe Tim and you have the same understanding or that you are saying the same thing.  And the fast food diet Lance is promoting above will kill you.   Remember all that glitters is not gold.