Michael D,  I will fast and pray today re: the storm and also the situation of the hostage children in Russia, which has taken such a devastating turn.  I am encouraged that the hurricane has started to diminish even as we pray.  I have not been able to find a good online map of your area of the Caribbean, but it looks like you are south near Venezuela, and therefore well south of the storm’s path.  Do many of the same hurricanes that affect your area go on to America? I’d love to hear you tell us about where you live, what you do, and the government, religion, weather, etc. there when you have time.  Do they produce any fabrics there????????? Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of michael douglas
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 7:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Christians' authority over nature

Michael D: Keep fighting the fight, Izzy.  I continue to do the same. Thank God Trinidad and Tobago are not affected by the storm. I am curious, Iz, what brought that question up?

Anyway, Folks have to keep holding faith and taking authority over that threat and the enemy that is tis source.

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Right on, Michael.  Agreed.  Every time I see/hear news reports about it I rebuke the storm in Jesus’ name and ask the Lord to dispatch His angels to push it back out to sea where it won’t hurt anyone, and dissipate it. Michael is there any chance of this storm impacting you if we don’t pray against it?  Izzy