From: Lance Muir
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 6:22 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Fw: 9/11 overview

----- Original Message -----
Sent: September 10, 2004 16:16
Subject: 9/11 overview

Interesting article covering an overview of 9/11 conspiracy, now referred to as the 9/11 Truth Movement.

http://www.guerrillanews.com/intelligence/doc5233.html

www.guerrillanews.com is actually a pretty good site overall and one I visit 4 or 5 times a week.

Others that are worth while looking/wasting your time at:

www.buzzflash.com
www.propagandamatrix.com
www.whatreallyhappened.com

Jonathan Hughes
Supervisor of Application Support
Kingsway Financial
905-629-7888 x. 2471

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Thank you for your cooperation in connection with the above.

Ce courriel ainsi que tous les documents sây rattachant contiennent de lâinformation confidentielle et privilÃgiÃe. Si vous nâÃtes pas le destinataire visÃ, s.v.p. en informer immÃdiatement son expÃditeur par retour de courriel, effacer le message et dÃtruire toute copie (Ãlectronique ou autre). Toute diffusion ou utilisation de cette information par une personne autre que le destinataire visà est interdite et peut Ãtre illÃgale. Merci de votre coopÃration relativement au message susmentionnÃ.