Title: 9/11 overview

I was wishing I could have a talk with Rudi about just those things, but there is a time and a place (and a person) for everything. God is able to get through to him if he is receptive.  If not, it’s too bad for him, and for all of us. That still doesn’t mean he can’t be used for God’s purposes in many ways. Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 10:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: 9/11 overview

me neither--nobody is

didn't you tell him the truth(?): that included in what remaineth of JCs thought/s, there is evidence of the narrow way to God; e.g., 'no man comes to the Father but by me'

ftr, dialeticians can't handle JC's 'one way' type of thinkin', but the NT plainly indicates that following JC isn't for everybody; he said: 'whosoever will may come'