In a message dated 9/17/2004 9:18:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I donât think Rudi G is a Christian, by any means.  But he is a great American in many respects, and was even before 9/11.  Why? Because he used Republican wisdom to turn NY City around completely.  NY City was once so overrun by crime that people were afraid to even visit there.  It was so corrupt and run down that it was a national embarrassment.  But when it left as mayor the Big Apple was a totally changed place; revived and on the right path again.  I guess thatâs why liberals dislike him.  I say we could use a lot more men just like himâstrong leaders with a vision for the future.  I just wish we could get the man saved.  How about we all pray for Rudi to get saved????? J Izzy

God has spoken to me to let me know (and pass it on) that Rudi is one of His favorites.

John the Beloved