In a message dated 9/22/2004 3:39:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Which ones are the same and what experiences do you have with them?

Kay

My questions were if they REALLY support gun ownership and the right to bear arms.

I support the right  -- but I do not own a gun.

I also spoke to him about problems I've seen in the court system...violation of 1st, 4th,

5th, 8th, and 14th amendment rights to begin with. I've personally heard judges tell litigators that there is no constitution in their court room. Do they REALLY support and defend parents' rights to the care, custody and discipline of their children, family rights, including the choice to homeschool our children, have homebirths,prayer in public schools and the opting out of immunizations??

A biggie for me.  I was married for 23 years and all five of our children came from that union.  When I got to the court battle,   I realized on more than one occasion that I parented by the permission of the State.  I gave the court my opinion on that and things were good  (I served as my own attorney, believing that "he who has has himself for counsel has a fool for an attorney" are words written by other attorneys.)

Are they really against same-sex marriages, abortion, and the legalized kidnapping of

children by the state? I asked them to send me the proof.

How do I KNOW this man will really do as he says?

In politics, "he" does not matter so much as "you."  Choosing a "proper" polictical venue, in my opinion, has more to do with "where can I best represent my ideas and emotions."

a brother,

John

Kay