You are speaking to a nurse who is married to a doctor (who by the way does a lot of “research”).  I think I know how to “research”.   I love the way you accuse others of “indoctrination”.  Reminds me of a story about a splinter and a log….Izzy  PS I’m not interested in “human rights”.  I’m interested in what God says is right.  That’s why I’m on The Right. J

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Hughes
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Who to Vote for, and WHY?

Kay has a list of issues she is looking at.  Using those issues it would be highly unlikely that she would choose Bush.  But even if she does she will at least have done her homework; something you need to spend weeks doing 1) just to get rid of the indoctrination you have been going through, 2) learning how to do the research and 3) using God’s word to guide you on the most important issues all which revolve around human rights.

Jonathan “why am I writing this at 2:45AM” Hughes