Terry writes:
> Because if one kept all the rules, onw would not be a sinner.  Moot
> point though.  No one has ever done it.  Terry

Judyt:
I know you won't agree with me Terry but here goes anyway :)
People have done it and Jesus did it.  The reason we so desperately need a savior
is not because of an inability to keep God's Law; it is because we are unclean having
been born in iniquity and sin which we can't get off us without the shedding of blood,
this is what sayeth the Lord.......Without the shedding of blood there is no remission.
Are you implying that we are responsible for our iniquity from the day we were born, or do you think that we are responsible when we are capable of understanding sin?
Terry