David Miller wrote:
Considering this passage, do you see anything of Christ
in Torah?  If Torah is perfect and converts the soul,
wouldn't that mean that it is Christ in Torah that is doing
that?  Do you understand what I am trying to say?

John wrote:
Actually, I do not.

Do you believe that there is any good thing in the world that did not find its origin in Christ?

It seems to me that if Christ is the origin of all that is good, then seeing that Torah is good, holy, perfect, converting the soul, then it must have originated in Christ and be an expression of Christ. What's wrong with my thinking here?

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org