Terry wrote:
I can love my Lord and be obedient to His two commands
without carrying a clipboard or a rule book around with me.
I will try my best to live a life pleasing to Him, and if I do that,
I will seldom blow it.  In the event that I do, I have an advocate.
The greatest sacrifice ever offered was offered in my behalf.
I have no need of holy days or sacrifices or priests.
I can eat shrimp or bacon or oysters or anything I feel like
eating because I have that freedom in Christ.

I think this is an excellent statement of how righteousness comes through Jesus Christ apart from observing the deeds of the law. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org