No.  The dictionary definition will suffice. Iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 1:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Did God hate or love Esau?

Hello? Is there a 'self-referential projectionist' in the house? Are you both (Judy & Linda) meaning to say that when I understand the dictionary's definition of hatred and/or when I understand the nature of your (Judy's & Linda's) hatred that I will then understand God's hatred of anyone or anything???