A quick aside to the listing of the Levitical Laws:  Are the following

commands by God considered part of the Levetical Law or God's moral law?

I get a bit confused as some of the laws I consider to be moral are

included in what is often called the ceremonial list.

1)  Be fruitful and mulitply

2)  Do not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil

Does anyone believe that these two commands still function today?

Jonathan

(1) Feel free to be fruitful and multiply (sounds like you have made a good start.)

(2) If you can still find the tree of good and evil I'd be surprised.  Maybe it's at the bottom of the sea on Atlantis?

Izzy