Suzy,
meet Gary, the master of one word replies. MYTH being the predominant one.
The fact that he wrote about 5 sentences this week is cause for celebration!
I think he just may be coming out of his shell, but it is too soon to tell!
Jeff

Don't get your hopes up.  What actually happened is found in the fact that our brains function as a rather complicated electrical system   ---  think power surge.   That is how one accounts for the multifple worded replies from the Gman  --  power surge.  This too will pass.

Can’t somebody send him a surge protector??? Iz