1Kings 14, is that like,"You're pissing on my back and telling me it's raining"?
Words of wit from Jeff, the decrepit juvinal delinquit!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 11:58
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants

1 Kings 14
10   Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel, and will take away the remnant of the house of Jeroboam, as a man taketh away dung, till it be all gone.

2 Kings 9
37   And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel.

Job 20
7   Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?

Psalm 83
10   Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.

Jeremiah 8
2   And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

Jeremiah 9
22   Speak, Thus saith the LORD, Even the carcases of men shall fall as dung upon the open field, and as the handful after the harvestman, and none shall gather them.

Philippians 3
8   Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Terry, next time just use the word “dung”.  (In the Bible that means dog-doo-doo.) Izzy