jt: Hi Bill Taylor, it's good to see you are still around ...

Thanks. And Hi to you, too, Judy. It's good to be back

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants?

jt: Hi Bill Taylor, it's good to see you are still around ...

Lance writes:
Question:What is the theological counterpart to 'The Theory of Everything'?

jt: Judy asks:  What is the "theory of everything and why is it important?"

Answer:The Incarnation

jt: Oh Good, you answered your own question. I would never have come up with that, I must belong to the unwashed masses..

It is well and wise to think of  internal relations. Do not stop with the external. Indwel the Scriptures.

jt: Who is stopping with the external?  When one receives God's call and is born again he/she is indwelt by the Holy Spirit and from this point on God becomes an "internal" reality so we may call Him 'abba Father'

Example of 'internal' thinking:Slade's post this morning.

jt: Then let me search Slade's post for the 'internal'  - By internal do you mean 'from the heart'?