David Miller wrote:
Of course you know that I have read not only
the context, but the entire Bible.

John S. wrote:
What is this supposed to mean to the rest of us who
have equal familiarity with the biblical message?

It means that you don't need all the cut and paste verbiage about context either.

John S. wrote:
And what does this have to do with continued debate?

It means stop wasting time quoting other passages claiming to be establishing a context which we both already agree upon. Instead, read my question and answer it.

John S. wrote:
Once again, you have failed to continue a descussion,
preferring, instead, to assert your view of your self as
a backdrop for further and continued monologue.

No, he decided to stop discussion, not me, probably because my question showed that he was not dealing honestly with the text. I'm still here waiting for his commentary on that passage.

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org