In a message dated 11/21/2004 1:53:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

By the way, Slade.  Considering that you are only a few hours from here,
would you be interested in getting together to talk face to face about these
passages?  I could bring a few brothers in Christ and you could bring a few
and we can work through this subject for a few hours and see where we get.
What do you think?  It might jump start our dialogue here and we can report
the results of the meeting to the group.

Careful with this one  ...  msome of David's friends actually get mad enough to punch each other out.   I am sure David is not that way, however.

John