From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 7:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/21/2004 1:53:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

By the way, Slade.  Considering that you are only a few hours from here,
would you be interested in getting together to talk face to face about these
passages?  I could bring a few brothers in Christ and you could bring a few
and we can work through this subject for a few hours and see where we get.
What do you think?  It might jump start our dialogue here and we can report
the results of the meeting to the group.

Careful with this one  ...  msome of David's friends actually get mad enough to punch each other out.   I am sure David is not that way, however.

John

I can vouch for that.  We had the privilege of spending a short time with David and  Caroline and not one punch was thrown by anyone.   He is a sweet spirited, mild mannered, generous man  who loves the Lord.  Much different in person than how he comes across on e-mail.
Terry

Exactly our experience, too, Terry.  I wish everyone who thinks otherwise would visit him, too. They would come away with a different attitude. Izzy

Matt 5: 16 "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.