Slade wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh,
no, Dave. I NEVER claimed Avimelekh was righteous.
I indicated He obeyed the voice of God when that voice
was revealed to him, and I said, "Kudos!"

I was thinking of you when I said, "some praise Abimelech," but I was thinking of Jonathan when I said, "and declare him righteous." Of course, Jonathan was speaking about this particular situation. So you don't think Abimelech was righteous in this situation of Gen. 20?

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org