In a message dated 11/30/2004 7:58:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I was thinking of you when I said, "some praise Abimelech," but I was
thinking of Jonathan when I said, "and declare him righteous."  Of course,
Jonathan was speaking about this particular situation.  So you don't think
Abimelech was righteous in this situation of Gen. 20?

"Then God said to him in the dream, 'Yes, I know that in the integrity of your heart you have done this, and I also kept you from sinning aginst  ......"   Gen 20:8

Spoken to Abimelech

John