We can only surmise. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Miller
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 6:39 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The place of creeds in relation to truth

Izzy wrote:

> I have NO IDEA why you bothered to write this.

I think his point is that those who are not His avoid Him in the same way

that people who do not like Lance avoid Lance.  Weak theology, but I think

that is what his point is.  Or, maybe his point is that God avoids those who

He does not like, but that would probably be classed as anthropological

theology and therefore probably not what Lance was saying at all.  :-)

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org

If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed.  If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.