Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 20:34
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Whats next?

I don't pay for insurance.
The easy fix is...refuse to settle. Go to trial and if the claim is truly meritless, it will lose. But, in my opinion, the doctor who removes the wrong kidney should be sued....and lose his license. Would it be Biblical to ask for his kidney in exchange....eye for an eye...tooth for a tooth...kidney for a kidney....:)

Kay