Slade Henson wrote:
All I did was read the definition. As Christian is defined, lots of denominations would be included.
Are you saying that Dave believes in multiple gods?
DAVEH:  Yes...... but I believe we are only to worship one God.  IMHO the Bible supports my belief, but a lot of folks have gotten sidetracked by the T-Doctrine.

Kay

Woops...that was me, Dave, not Slade. I forgot to sign it.

I would say LDS folks fall under the Christian category.

Kay

Kay, I find it amazing that you believe that a believer in multiple gods is a Christian. How do you figure? izzy

--
Dave Hansen