David, I broke your statement down into parts and answered accordingly:

More properly, it might be said that there was a time when the Logos

1) was not the Son of David, -- Yes.
2) was not the Son of Man, -- Yes.
3) was not the Son of God, -- No. The Logos was always the Son of the
Father.
4) was not the Christ, was not Messiah, -- Yes.
5) was not Yeshua, was not Jesus, -- Yes. Although I will be very interested
to see Judy's response here. Moreover, I am surprised at your own reversal
as it relates to this admission.
6) and was not Emmanuel, ... -- Yes.
7) He became all these things through the miracle of the incarnation. -- No,
but we are five out of six in terms of agreement.

 Is that how you see it Judy?