In a message dated 1/14/2005 8:44:06 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

But according to your belief He must be on this learning curve to have no limitations?

I pretty much believe the learning curve was centered around our creation  --  humans  --  with larger degree of "free moral agency" that God, who cannot be tempted.   "Thou has taught me the ways of life "  occured during His incarnation.
Hebrews 2:17 actually says that "He was made like us SO THAT HE MIGHT BE ..."   and v 18 says  " ....since he was tempted  [something not possible before or after the incarnation] He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted."   Call me weird, if you will, but there it is in orange and white.

It is not that God did not know, IMO.  Rather, that he did not understand until he became like us in all respects.

With this thinking in mind,  I have an explanation for those biblical occasions where we are told that the all knowing God changed His mind  !!!   ???

John

"Where were you when he layed the foundations of the world - declare if you

have understanding?"