If you will send me my quote in the balance and context I wrote it in Slade - I will be glad to oblige.  judyt

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:45:43 -0500 "Slade Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
If you don't mind, I'll do the David Miller thing and start a thread based upon someone else's writing....

Judy Taylor, who really should have been resting her weary bones in bed, said the following on Friday, 14 January, 2005 01.53

...you have your own private interpretation...

What, Judy, is your interpretation of "Private Interpretation?"

-- slade