On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:52:06 -0500 "Slade Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
You and I hardly agree. Why is that? One post in about 200 I can agree with.

jt: Possibly because you appear to be focused in/on tradition right now and I study God's Word
(just a guess on my part)

Perhaps you're not curious. I am. This is a highly unusual phenomenon. How is it that I get along with Izzy (most of the time), yet she seems to be a lapdog to your doctrine?

jt: Probably because Izzy loves you as she says she does but she is no lapdog to anything I would offer, Izzy thinks for herself.

That, also, makes no sense to me. David supports you like an underwire -- that makes sense to me.

jt: Which brings me to something I am curious about. Why are you and some of the others so rough on DavidM? Has he offended you in some way?  Even if you don't believe in present day prophecy right now can't you put it on the shelf and examine it later?

Are you being baited? Yes you are, but not for the reasons you suspect.

jt: Then why am I being baited?

 Again, this shows the opposing viewpoints we carry. You mentioned "private interpretation" in a post, and it clicked in my miniscule brain that perhaps this is the secondary source of our [collective] problem on TruthTalk.

jt: Oh I have no doubt it is a source of our problem, with more than 144 different doctrines being taught out there it would be a miracle if none of them showed up here.  Calvinism and dispensationalism have already arrived.

The primary source of our [collective] problems, in case you are curious, is the sheer lack of love on this forum... (which the vassals of divisiveness do not know they are the ultimate culprits and all other sources are in direct response).

jt: Slade we need to agree that our warfare is not against flesh and blood - the vassals of divisiveness are principalities, powers, and wicked spirits in the heavenlies... who do drain ppl and cause lack of love.

From: Judy Taylor
Slade why do I have the feeling that I am being baited here and that you are not really interested in
the subjects you are wanting me to clarify for you??