Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:09
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Traditional Christian theology -- does sham mean anything

In a message dated 1/18/2005 5:20:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

3b. If you (you also David) are testifying to this in your life then, please say so without ambiguity.

Yes.   That is all I am getting at.    I thought it was clear until  David sent that post talking about temptation and, essentially, avoiding in clear statement,  what he actually taught in that very post.   It is clear to me that David believes he has no sin issues (as opposed to temptation matters).  Correct me if I am wrong.   He sees the work of the Spirit as opposed to sin in much the same way as one end of a magnet is opposed to the other (that's why it is at the other end, of course  ---   tell me I am not a scientist !)   With the Spirit in his life --  sin MUST be repelled.   Sooooooooo,  there is no sin.   His problem is one of Dilemma Doctrine Theology  (solely, a term of my creation and, yes,  I am proud).   When one is going through the DDT's,  often strange and delusional matters come to life.

Doctor J