Unity with error is subversion to God
Community with error is Complicity with error
God has commanded that we identify and avoid or separate from error
A recent example of complicity, is the president of Fuller Mouw which waxes worse & worse decieving & being decieved
He is trying to build bridges to LDS thru dialog
Yet he is being used by the LDS who desparately want to be accepted as Christians AS IS to validate themselves.
His basis for acceptance and reference for doctrinal beliefs is Stephen Robinson a BYU Professor. Robinson puts forth an "unorthodox" LDS theology which soundfs good to Mouw
At the same time the GA's write off Robinson as Liberal intellectuals thereby distancing themselves from his unathorized Theology but gaining the benefit of the blessed peace of Evangelical support
A number of LDS media have quoted Mouw for support

Censoring silencing and Excomunicating scholars
http://www.rickross.com/reference/mormon/mormon116.html

ANYTHING GOES
In the Church we are not neutral. We are one-sided. There is a war going on and we are engaged in it. (Apostle Boyd K. Packer Brigham Young University Studies, Summer 1981, pages 263-64, 266-67)

Everything else including facts, evidence, and truth itself?
Apostle Oaks "My duty as a member of the Council of the Twelve is to protect what is most unique about the LDS church, namely the authority of priesthood, testimony regarding the restoration of the gospel, and the divine mission of the Savior. Everything else may be sacrificed in order to maintain the integrity of those essential facts. Thus, if Mormon Enigma reveals information that is detrimental to the reputation of Joseph Smith, then it is necessary to try to limit its influence and that of its authors." Introduction p. xliii f28 in Inside the Mind of Joseph Smith: Psychobiography and the Book of Mormon

"the endless subterfuges and prevarications which our present condition impose . . .
threaten to make our rising generation a race of deceivers."  Charles W. Penrose to President John Taylor, 1887

i guess i can tolerate this post if other readers can tolerate it, too

..is it the Spirit saying 'unity split'?