In a message dated 2/12/2005 3:09:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So ignorant and unlearned does not disqualify anyone who hears the voice of the Chief Shepherd. God is funny like that. He sometimes hides things from the wise and prudent.  jt

Actually, Judy, if you would take to time to read G's post, you would find a clear and positive statement about your intellectualism.   I did not read it as a slam to you.   Not at all   -----------------    if anything, G was giving folks like me a point of view that allows for differing intellectualism from you.  It helped me to understand you a little more.

JD