this is crucial--all posts carry interpretive baggage; obviously, jts 'science of intepretation', theologically, is not yours; also, she maintains that it's only her 'science of intepretation' that perfectly equates to 'rightly dividing the Word of Truth'

in the background, like 'stealth' is to a B1 bomber, the hermeneutic in play is that unlearnedness rules; in 'bible, bible, bible' posts laced with the authors' 'unlearnable' Truth, knowing without learning appears to be the operative hermeneutical dynamic

to account simultaneously for (e.g., jt's) aggressive anti-intellectual comments--parallel bias against those who know by or through learning together--requires some intelligence

how could one cut through this w/o the foregoing assessment in play?

this is a high magnitude moderator conundrum--very complex; thanks for sticking with it, enquiring, etc.--its v helpful(!); hopefully the foregoing helps our readers to follow the discussion, too