In a message dated 2/11/2005 6:06:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It is readily available

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 2/10/2005 6:26:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Did you miss it?
What is so important about this list? Are you a LEGALIST need a bunch of rules?
You act like your ready to gloat cause you think there is no such thing. Yet it exists, is right in front of your face but you can't see it.
You won't follow the rules anyway why have a cow?

Your inability to supply such a list has proven your theology on this point to be an utter waist.

John

Back in the day when I, too, was a legalist, Kevin, I could have given you a list.   No problem.   I was raised in a legalistic faith by folks who were doing the best that they could do  ------------   they were just legalists.

Anyone who believes that Unity in the Faith is non-existent apart from "speaking and thinking the same thing"  (as extended to a specific set of teachings) is a legalist.  You are not the first person to whom I have asked this question.    I have had a number of battles with my own brethren (Church of Christ) over this very issue.   When asked for the list, they too, balked, as you have.

JD