Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormons and Street Preachers

It wasn't unnoticed Lance but not all of us (me included) believe that Jesus had two natures. We fallen ones
are the double natured and double minded ones (after we have received Him and have been born of the Spirit) and before we grow into the unity of the faith. Why didn't you respond to Bill's post since you seem to be able to relate to everything he writes?  judyt