In a message dated 2/14/2005 5:27:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

SODOMITE is a BIBLE word. God calls them an ABOMINATION hardly a "NICE" thing to say
A non practicing Sodomite is still a Sodomite. When you steal that makes you a thief, if you stop has your nature changed?
The only thing that can make one righteous is the blood of Christ not going cold turkey

That last sentence, Kevin, is one most of us agree with.  Oh, wait a minute.   I see what you are saying.   What you meant to say is this:  "The only thing that can make one righteous in all that he does and thinks is the blood of Christ working to cause right actions on our part,  not 'going cold turkey'  which cannot be done apart from the blood. "  I think that is what you meant to say..  Here is what I intend to say   -----------    NONSENSE>

jd