Bill Taylor wrote to Judy:
> You started out criticizing what I had said about
> those who have tendencies, but are not acting
> upon them. You did that with these words: "People
> who have been made free in Christ no longer have
> "those tendencies"  Jesus not only paid the price
> for our sin, he also gives us freedom from the power
> of it in our lives when we come to Him with our whole
> heart."  I then responded to you and asked that you
> reconsider what you had said. Instead of doing that,
> you pulled a switch on us: "I'm not saying that I am
> never tempted Bill or that I am not dealing with my
> own family stuff - that's just a fact of life and God
> allows us to be tested. He also allows Satan to come
> periodically to check our foundation so we are forewarned.
> But I don't believe that after a genuine conversion God
> leaves anyone with uncontrollable tendencies (unless
> they want them)." Do you see how you change the
> dynamics of our conversation when you add a new word
> to mine?

Hey Judy.  Bill has a point here.  You seem to shift in your conversation here, making it difficult to track.  Were you and Bill saying the same thing all along?  Do you see how it looks like you first held the position that Christians lack any tendency to sin, but then redefined it later to mean "uncontrollable tendencies"?  It might help if you acknowledge that you did not communicate your position clearly.  I'm sure Bill is a little frustrated in feeling like he is working with shifting sand.