BLAINE:  Hey, this is right down my alley.  We could also think about the
phases of the moon and the relationship they have to the timetable of the
Lord.   The BoM was first given to Joseph Smith on the first day of the
seventh month of the Jewish calendar--The Feast of Trumpets.  The return
of Elijah the prophet occurred on a Sunday, 16 Nisan, the Day of the
Lord's resurrection (3 days into the Passover),  one week after the
dedication of the Kirtland Temple, in Kirtland Ohio, on April 3, 1836
(our time).

Mal. 4:5-6  "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming
of the great and dreadful day of the Lord."